Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day kicked off back in April of 2013 right here at The Tavern. It was an overwhelming success. So successful that I am eternally grateful that +R.J. Thompson has taken the reins for the last few years. He does a finer job herding the cats than I ever could. Let him know you appreciate all he does, as he does a crap load to keep this running smoothly.
R.J. hosts the Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day over at his Gamers & Grognards blog. If you are a blogger, publishers, fan or whatnot, it's not to late to participate:
Here's the info from Gamers & Grognards:
- BLOG POSTS, SALES and PRODUCT RELEASES:
- - Write a post, article, free pdf etc. related to any version of S&W OR, get a sale going with product you already have OR release a new S&W Compatible product.
- -Email me with a link to you blog, website etc. By 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on Sunday, April 17th. Email both your link and title/sale.
- -Make the subject of your email: "Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day Post (or sale)" and the blog/site title. Send email to: email@example.com
- -Make sure to have the actual post/sale by 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on April 17th.
- -I will have all links and titles posted here on the blog around 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on April 17th.
I have something in the works with one of the publishers. It will be announced on here at The Tavern, probably after midnight tonight. To take full advantage of what's in the works, you'll need to join The Tavern's Facebook group. There will be something for those that don't do Facebook (a small prize is in the mix), no worries there, but there's something extra special going on for those in the group. Link to the Facebook group is in the tabs right under the header of this page.