As I've mentioned on the podcast side of things, I'm looking to start a weekly video review show. Most of the feedback I've gotten is steering me towards recent OSR releases, but I want some additional feedback, thus this post.
Here's where I'm at in my mind right now:
- 15 to 20 minutes per episode
- 1 to 2 releases per episode - DCC Lankmar would be solo, but might cover 2 adventures per video
- once a week - release on Wednesdays perhaps
- occasional deep tracks reviews, perhaps digging a game out of storage
- probably Youtube, but I'm open to other options
- would love to have a second host drop-in, but I don't see Hangouts as an option anymore.
If you have thoughts/critiques I'm all ears :)
Alright, today was a rough one sciatica-wise. Time to watch football from bed and drug up...
Thoughts on Critical Hits & Fumbles in Old-School Games - Over the years I’ve tried various methods of spicing up combat in my old-school games, including using different flavors of … Continue reading →
1 hour ago