It's that time. Time for me to use my undue influence for EVIL! Or, failing that, at least point out the OSR picks and such for the ENnies
So, where do we start?
- Best Adventure - Razor Coast: Heart of the Razor - Frog God Games
- S&W and Pathfinder, ya gotta support the Frawgs
- Best Aid/Accessory - Odyssey: The Complete Game Master's Guide to Campaign Management - Engine Publishing
- it's a useful resource. Can you ask for much more? Sure, it's also well written.
- Best Art, Interior - Shadows of Esteren Book 2 - Travels - Agate Editions
- all of the Shadows of Esteren releases are visually amazing
- Best Art, Cover - Razor Coast - Frog God Games
- Achtung! Cthulhu - Keeper's Guide to the Secret War - Modiphius works well too
- Best Blog - Gnome Stew
(The Other Side isn't a bad choice either) - no, The Tavern isn't on the list. Must be blacklisted because of all of the Lemmings
- Best Cartography - Razor Coast - Frog God Games
- Map of the Flanaess - Anna B Meyer Fantasy Maps is a decent choice too
- Best Electronic Book - FT 0 - Faerie Tales from Unlit Shores: Prince Charming, Reanimator
- Purple Duck Games - a DCC RPG adventure by +Daniel Bishop
- do you really need to know more - just vote
Thus ends part 1 of the the 2014 Lemming List ;)
Now where can, sorry MUST, I jump off a cliff? I do not think for themself, so I need your input here.ReplyDelete
Thank you for your support, Erik.ReplyDelete
Go, Lemmings, Go!
"Isn't a bad choice either". Ha! I'll take it! ;)ReplyDelete
But seriously, Gnome Stew has won Best Blog since 2010 time for some new faces. Ok my face isn't exactly new...but you get my idea.
Thanks for the plug. I have to admit I am a bit surprised the Tavern didn't get a best blog nom.
The Tavern doesn't have a "theme" like the finalists mostly seem to have.Delete
I am all over the place at times ;)
Oh great, the lemmings thing is sticking. Now every dungeon will have a horde of lemmings in it, guarding 2000 cp.ReplyDelete
Tenkar's Lemmings sports jersey!Delete
Us lemmings agree. Wholeheartedly.ReplyDelete
...like we had a choice.
Because it may be useful in the future:ReplyDelete
HD: 2 AC: 5 Atk: 2 claws 1d6 SV: 15 Move: 12 Alignment: Neutral
Special: A Dire Lemming will "follow the crowd". For example, if a Dire Lemming is charmed into jumping off a nearby cliff, all Dire Lemmings in the vicinity will follow suit.
i'm going to use this!Delete
Do you have any experience with the nominated entries?ReplyDelete
I own everything mentioned above - except for the blogs, but I do read them ;)Delete
Almost nothing I have bought in the last year is even on this list. I have some Numenera and Pathfinder stuff....and I'll unequivocally vote for The Other Side blog since I stop by all the time --I came for Zatannurday but stayed for the witchiness of it all =)ReplyDelete
I wouldn't support an entry just because it is OSR. There is plenty of stuff nominated that is excellent in it's own right.ReplyDelete