If you are one of the handful of people that have not yet grabbed a copy of the ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG, here's your chance to get it for three bucks.
For the next 12 hours, ZWEIHÄNDER is the Deal of the Day.
"ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG is a retro-clone spiritual successor to Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay first and second editions, an unrepentant OSR heartbreaker released under Creative Commons License Share-Alike. It is a fantasy tabletop role-playing game, one where adventurers will:
- Live in a gritty, ‘realistic’ fantasy world
- Make morally grey decisions & enact vicious reprisals
- Uncover insidious plots & political intrigue
- Desperately fight in clandestine & open field combat
- Defend themselves from injuries, madness & mutations
- Take part in heart-pumping chase scenes
- Venture into the wilderness & survive its perils
- Encounter sanity-blasting creatures & their minions
This 692 page, all-in-one game includes most of what you need to play: a character creation guide, game mastery rules and a bestiary brimming with creatures both fair & foul. All that’s left to gather are a few friends, pencils and a handful of dice."
It sure seems like May is "sale month" at RPGNow. Yep, an affiliate link is above. Time to get back to more news, gaming content and #ConManKen ;)