If you are a 5e player, I suspect The Forbidden Caverns of Archaia for 5E will be a fine addition to your 5e collection.
What is the Forbidden Caverns of Archaia?
The Forbidden Caverns of Archaia is a massive 5E adventure inspired by the modules published during the Golden Age of fantasy role-playing. Forbidden Caverns was Kickstarted in August of 2016 (for the Labyrinth Lord OSR Rules) and fulfilled on-time one year later.
This project is to fund the conversion and updating of the content (as well as a new layout and corresponding art) from Labyrinth Lord to the 5th Edition of the world's most popular role-playing game.
The goal is to raise $6,000 to fund the revisions outlined above and to bring the PDFs and the physical book to backers as soon as possible. The conversion of the content to 5E is already underway. I expect to deliver ahead of schedule.
What is Included?
Forbidden Caverns of Archaia is 296+ pages of 5E awesomeness and includes:
- A fully-fleshed out gazetteer of The Prelacy of Middenmark
- The detailed town of Eastdale to provide a base of operations
- 55 unique dungeon locations
- The Hellfire Furance (a ruined city below a great volcano)
- Handouts including 37 unique illustrations for players
- Pregenerated characters
- A new monster section (101 monsters all with unique illustrations!)
- A new spell system
- New spells and magic items
- A custom Forbidden Caverns 5e character sheet
- Two large poster maps