So, "Pinky", my six year old niece that thinks Uncle wrote Swords & Wizardry Light
"just for me so Uncle can teach me to read and play Dungeons & Dragons
!" was sick this week. I got the call Tuesday Night and the young lass missed some school this week. Official diagnosis was "tail end of a virus and full on allergies" Retirement means I am the emergency babysitter and sit I did. And drive to pick her up and drop her off. Which means I got podcast listening in but fell behind on content creation and blogging.
So, here's the updates:
- As Swords & Wizardry Continual Light
is going through heavy edits and layout by the Frogs
(meaning the Alpha that a few people got their hands on at Gary Con
truly is limited) work on Torchlight
has slowed. I want folks to have access to SWCL
when the first issue of Torchlight
releases. Pencil it in for a July release.
- work commences this weekend rewriting the Halfling classes for SWCL
and Swords & Wizardry Complete
. I'll follow that up with Dwarven Classes, then Elven and last but not least, Gnomish classes. Wait, there isn't a Gnomish S&W
race option? We'll fix that ;)
The Crowdsourced Wand of Wonder
- I'm going to put the entries into a table and award the prizes tomorrow or Monday. I'd work on it today, but my niece is over. Heh. Where's all that free time retirement is supposed to entail?
- Have a few more creatures outlined. Time to work on it.
- I need to go back to the book and tutorial videos. Time to dig outa the hole...
- still secret. Announcement towards the end of the month.
Post a Comment