Ken Whitman - American Success Story - How to Build a Career Off of Other Peoples Money
Kenny boy, I know you read The Tavern like its Variety - I mean, where else do people actually know your name?
Here - let me tally up Ken's successes:
- Non-speaking part in a McGuiver episode
- Three appearances as a mope in The Walking Dead
- Keeping one step ahead of AGs and process servers
- Selling photos of himself
Now - let me tally up Ken's failures - if I miss any, please add them to the comments below - note: we are only referring to Ken's failures in business ventures, and remember, just because Ken made money does not make it a success:
- Deck Dice
- Pencil Dice
- RPG Pencil Dice
- Castles & Crusades: Beyond the River (T.V. Pilot)
- Knights of the Dinner Table: Live Action Series (KODT: LAS) (this should count as multiple fails)
- Spinward Traveller (T.V. Pilot)
- Every other KS project Kenny had his grubby hands on
- Producing - anything of value
- RapidPOD - MIA since 2004 - dust in the wind
Yes Ken, you have that certain look. I'd define it for you but such words are no longer considered politically correct these days. I'll leave it that have a "special" look.
Still using the equipment paid for by your Kickstarter backers to further for your career? You lovable lug you! You get to insult your backers AND your viewers. Lets see, make a livable salary and pay off your debts or have the sense of responsibility of a 5 year old and take up acting?
Yes, punting projects to Summer of 2017 with NO posted plans on how to actually complete such projects. The World According to Ken. That sir, is a fucking bucket of hubris.
The Minotaur for Old-School Essentials
*Requirements:* Minimum STR 9, Minimum CON 9
*Prime Requisite:* STR and CON
*Hit Dice:* 1d10
*Maximum Level:* 8
*Armor:* Leather, including shield...