I've been talking about the various dinners I've been prepping on the Friday Night episodes of the Tavern Chat podcast. I've also shared photos of my dinners on Facebook, and there seems to be some interest in the recipes I've kitbashed together.
I've been doing a lot of cooking after being released from the hospital in May after 2 weeks of hospitalization for congestive heart failure and four stents to help the heart. Low carb and low sodium diet for life.
This past Friday I made a low carb / low sodium chicken & vegetables stirfry with no carb Miracle Noodles.
Here's what you'll need to cook along with Tenkar ;)
- a wok. I snagged this one on Amazon.
- a small pot to boil the pasta - if it has a strainer lid it will make rinsing and straining the pasta easier.
- 1lb of chicken. I used white meat chicken cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bag (4 servings) frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 bag (2 servings) frozen peppers & onions
- 1/4 bag (1 serving) frozen corn kernels
- 2 oz olive oil
- 2 to 3 oz Mrs. Dash Sweet Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 to 3 oz Mr. Spice Ginger Sauce
- 2 bags Miracle Noodle Fettucini (shirataki konjac noodles)
- dash of no salt added hot sauce (optional)
The Tavern is supported by readers like you. The easiest way to support The Tavern is to shop via our affiliate links. DTRPG, Amazon, and Humble Bundle are the affiliate programs that support The Tavern.
I Thank you in advance - Tenkar