The following comment was left by Ken Whitman on yesterday's post regarding the sale of Little Monsters. I'm reposting it here with minimal commenting as I feel it should be shared and read and not lost in the comments section of a prior post. The following is unedited - Tenkar
Jesus H Christ... Do you guys just speculate and make stories up for no good reason?
1. Marcus sold me the store for $320 a week for three years.
2. I have not been able to make a payment since January, and defaulted on the loan.
3. Marcus had me stay on until he found a new buyer.
4. A few weeks ago, Jim wanted to be bought out from Marcus (he was Marcus minority shareholder, he got a percentage when sold Little Monsters Comics, LLC to Marcus), so Marcus paid him money and gave the old store back to Jim.
5. Jim found a buyer. yesterday was my last day as manager as I was training everyone with the new management.
Q. Did Ken own the store.
A. Yes till I defaulted on the contract.
Q. Does Ken have anything to do with Little Monsters Ent?
Q. Is Ken still working on Kickstarters?
Q. Is Ken going back to GA?
A. None of your damn business.
Q. Has Ken answered the NYC Lawsuit?
A. Yes Amazing how no one posted anything about it.
Q. Why did you shut down your facebook?
A. So I can move around the country, make money and finish my kickstarters without Harassment!
Q. What about the $250k in GA?
A. The woman drop charges when she figured out the files were on the disk, but she was using a PC & not a Mac and could not see them. Look using a Mac and TA DA! Why was that never posted?
Q. Do you ever get tire of people making stories up about you and then trying to convince others they are true.
A. There is no such thing as bad publicity.
Q. What do you think about the disbarred Attorney that keeps filing suits against you.
A. I think its a shame that he wasted $250k+ on a law degree, and then disbarred for being an aggressive bully asshole.
Take care you speculating libel bastards.
[Fanzine Focus XVII] Extinguish the Sun Vol. 1 - On the tail of Old School Renaissance has come another movement—the rise of the fanzine. Although the fanzine—a nonprofessional and nonofficial publication...
11 minutes ago