Curse of Mistwood is the second adventure in the Mistwood Series. It can be played as a continuation of The Trolls of Mistwood or as a standalone adventure. With 70 pages of adventure and over 20 pages of patrons, spells and magic items, Curse of Mistwood has enough material to be its own campaign setting.
A dark power has stirred in Mistwood. An evil so great that not only is the quiet waterside village at risk but perhaps the world itself. Once more adventurers must heed the call to arms, risking everything to thwart the plans of a much greater foe. Will the adventurers have the courage to seek the source of Mistwood's woes, or will they be consumed trying?
Designed for adventurers from 4th to 6th level, Curse of Mistwood will challenge higher level characters and rack up the body count for larger, less experienced groups.
Yep, that is an affiliate link above. Affiliate links keep your bartender in cold beer and chips ;)
Don't forget your change of pants!
- Mystery and excitement compatible with Goodman Games Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG but easily converted to other systems
- 100 pages of cunning crones, eerie swamps, shadowy villains and a visit to another world
- Beautifully rendered isometric maps by Brian Van Hunsel and Del Teigeler
- New magic items and curses to share amongst your players
- Detailed history and description of Mistwood and the surrounding region