"The Lost City of Gaxmoor 5E beckons brave adventurers to explore its ruins and crypts, to vanquish the chaos and evil that lies within."
The original The Lost City of Gaxmoor was a pretty popular Troll Lord Games release. A 5e conversion is a no brainer, especially with the history the Trolls already have converting some of their prior C&C releases to 5e.
ABOUT THE LOST CITY OF GAXMOOR 5E
The Lost City of Gaxmoor 5E is a sandbox adventure we are converting to the 5th Edition of the world's most popular role playing game. Designed for characters that range from 1st to 10th level. It is the brain child of and written by Ernie and Luke Gygax, the sons of the legendary co-creator of Dungeons & Dragons Gary Gygax. If this campaign is successful, The Lost City of Gaxmoor 5E will be released in a Full Color, 128+ page book that includes a fold out map of the city that retails for $39.99.
Stretch goals are falling, and the latest stretch goal adds an encounter by Jeffrey Talanian (AS&SH).
- The Lost City of Gaxmoor includes the following:
- 59 Fully Developed Encounter Areas outside the city walls
- 70 Fully Developed Encounter Areas inside the city walls
- The Labyrinth beneath the city proper
- 70 Magical Statues, Pools and Areas of Interests fully developed for campaign play
- an overarching objective for those who desire campaign style play
- over a dozen maps of all the relevant areas
- NPCs and Areas of Refuge
- New Monsters
- New Magic Items