Well, I'm working my way through a bite right now.
The Magical Toys piece I've been working on in various brain storming sessions (I suspect they would be better with beer, but the timing is never right) is literally spread about everywhere:
- I've saved bits via voice memo to my iphone
- I've saved bits via voice memo to my itouch
- I've written bits on sticky tags at work
- I've emailed ideas to myself
- I've written them out in OmmWriter on my computer
- I've written ideas on index cards
The art for the pieces I've submitted have started to come in, and if there was ever a motivation to be more organized AND more more productive its seeing your work brought to life.
Yep, spent the night tracking down some of the wandering pieces of the puzzle.
Hopefully I'll be able to post a sneak peek or two of the art in the coming weeks. It really is damn good!
This all sounds eerily familiar...as in, yes, that's how my own GMing "organization" has been going of late. It's all adulthood's fault! ;-)ReplyDelete