I'm nearing the halfway point of my vacation, and so far I've had:
- an explosive case of food poisoning
- passed a kidney stone (apparently - I wasn't going to retrieve it to be sure)
- received Gold - A Web Series - Season One DVD to review
- got myself a reviewer's PDF copy of DC Heroes
- got to spend lots of bathroom time with LotFP's Weird Fantasy
- other assorted crap too minor to mention
One hell of a mixed bag. Then again, I seem to always get sick on vacation, which is why I haven't had to take a sick day in almost 3 years... sigh.
Tomorrow I set up my new Mac Mini, with switches to share my monitor and other peripherals with my PC. Hopefully more quality time with Weird Fantasy and DC Heroes too.
The Branching Mysteries of Revoca - *[A new Revoca Hill Cantons book chapter, featuring the Tarn Tomb of Morvna (a dungeon), is about done. If you would like to help support that project and...
45 minutes ago