Falkrest Abbey is an OSE adventure for levels 1-3 that was released back in September. Of course, my OSE Advanced books were delivered yesterday, and that made me think of Falkrest Abbey. Timing is everything ;)
Falkrest Abbey is currently on sale for a buck, and at that price, it's a must-grab for any OSR DM.
Note: I'm not a fan of the map, but that is simply my taste. It is certainly usable, and the adventure itself is worth well more than a buck.
- A 19 room dungeon with exploration, combat, mystery, puzzles and NPCs
- Encounters and events along the way on the icy Lune Mountains
- Several hooks and alternate outcomes with possible repercussions on your campaign
- 3 new monsters
- 2 new magic items, plus one almighty magic vial of miraculous water
- Original art by Zaira Diana
- Map drawn with dungeonscrawl
- Treasure & monsters overview sorted by room
- Interactive hyperlinked map and index
- Interactive hyperlinked map snippets accompanying room descriptions
- Printable hand-outs (optional)
- Extra files: VTT friendly maps without room numbers, monsters, secrets doors etc
The Tavern is supported by readers like you. The easiest way to support The Tavern is to shop via our affiliate links.
DTRPG, Amazon, and Humble Bundle are affiliate programs that support The Tavern. You can catch the daily Tavern Chat cast on Anchor, YouTube, or wherever you listen to your podcast collection. - Tenkar