So, I woke up to about 4 inches of snow on the ground. Not a huge amount, but still an amount that needs shoveling. Not cool. Heh
In an attempt to delay the inevitable moving of snow it occurred to me that I hadn't done an update on all things Tavern
in a bit and there are updates a needing to be done.
Tenkar's Tavern Discord Server
- still the largest membership of any of the OSR centric Discord servers, although we do discuss just about any and every RPG (4e is still a dangerous topic.) 1729 members as I type this, 55 Designers & Makers Channels
, live hosted voice events each day of the week and an active main text channel 24/7. Join us: https://discord.gg/fReGmuD
Tenkar's Tavern Facebook Community
- 2290 members. Lots of postings. Active commenting. Strong growth. With G+ getting ready to close its doors and MeWe not quite there yet, on social media this is where The Tavern
hangs its hat.
Tavern Chat Podcast
- unbelievable growth! November 2018 the podcast averaged 266 plays per day. For February 2019 that number has more than doubled to 544 plays per day. We may soon offer direct sponsorships. Again, I can't thank you all enough. https://anchor.fm/tavernchat
- part of the Tavern Chat Podcast
, we still have 20 interviews on the grid and about a dozen more to add to the grid. We've completed 27 interviews. Fireside Chats
have been a VERY popular feature and they will continue as long as we have people to interview :)
- Day 12 never came. Too many balls in the air and it got dropped. Have no fear, Day 12 will arrive - as OSR Christmas in July
. One day of giveaways. Remaining packages should get mailed by me on Monday, March 4th. Shit, that's two days from now.
Tenkar's Tavern Blog
- the times, they are a changing. There are plans in the works to make the blog-side bigger and better. Oh, and more than just me at the helm. We were aiming for the spring but I'm punting to the summer. There's just so much going on and we want to make sure its all done right.
On a more immediate note, Rach and I will be at Gary Con next week. While both the blog and the podcast will continue with daily updates, expect the blog posts to trickle down to one per day (although I may surprise you - and me.) My goal is to average 3 posts per day upon return, but time will tell ;)
Post a Comment