Normally 3 bucks, The Swamp Daughters of Marshsund is currently on sale for 90 cents. Seriously, even if all you do is steal a single idea or hook you've probably gotten your monies worth ;)
The people of Marshsund have allied with strange powers, but for almost a hundred years nobody bothered investigating. Now the daughter of a powerful lord has gone missing in the Dystermarsh, and he is looking to you for help. Can your players unravel the mystery of the Swamp Daughters and find a solution in time?
This adventure was made for use with the Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game and requires the rulebook to play. For use with characters of level 3 or higher.
When you use The Tavern's affiliate links you help to support The Tavern. And unicorns. Well, maybe not unicorns.
- A dungeon map by Dyson Logos.
- A hex crawl map of the southern Dystermarsh, two more for easier use in the digital edition.
- Encounter tables for the surrounding regions.
- Several factions the players can interact with.
- A full chapter on the town of Marshsund and NPCs to interact with there.
- Several new monsters.
- Additional rules for outdoor survival.
- Lots of OGL content for reuse in your own works.