Three Deals of the Day in three days. I don't think that has ever happened before at The Tavern.
The latest Deal of the Day, M-Space, is a sci-fi ruleset based on Mythrus, which in itself, is built off of the Mongoose RQ/Legends rules. I'm on a bit of a RuneQuest kick recently, and this looks like a good fit. Normally 15.95 in PDF, until tomorrow morning at 11 AM Eastern, M-Space is on sale for 6.38.
M-SPACE is a d100-based science fiction roleplaying game. Everything needed to play is included.
With this book, you can create imaginary universes and play characters from a variety of cultures and careers. They can pilot starships, meet strange alien lifeforms and travel deep into unknown space.
- Rich character generation, with unique, personal characters driven by Passions.
- Rules for extended conflicts, applicable to any type of conflict, including social.
- Intuitive, modular starship design.
- Quick-paced and creative starship combat, based on the acclaimed Mythras combat rules.
- Alien and culture creation.
- World building.
- Rules for how to create and run Organisations.
- Modular vehicle design.
- Creative combat rules - in both classic and simplified flavour.
The game engine used for all this is Mythras Imperative. If you are familiar with any closely related d100 game, you will feel right at home.
M-SPACE is published under a Mythras Gateway license by The Design Mechanism.