I prefer posting DTRPG Deal of the Day sales earlier in the day, but today's events kept me out of the house for most of the day. In any case, the following is on sale until 11/17/2021 at 11 AM Eastern.
Today's Deal of the Day is The Game Master's Book of Random Tables. I must admit, I'm a sucker for random tables, be it Frog God's Tome of Adventure Design, New Big Dragon Games D30 Companion series, Ultimate Toolbox and so many, many more.
The Game Master's Book of Random Tables is normally 10 bucks, but until tomorrow at 11 AM Eastern, it is on sale for 5 bucks.
Welcome to The Game Master’s Book of Random Tables: A Collection of Quick Roll Tables for the Busy Game Master – your one-stop resource offering more than 80 quick roll idea inspiring tables to help you quickly create encounters, describe objects, build NPCs, add depth to your descriptions and much more for your favorite fantasy role playing games.
- Towns - 27 tables to help you build towns and shops.
- NPCs - 10 tables to help you quickly build and describe NPCs for any situation.
- Weather - 12 tables to add the richness of weather conditions to your game.
- Quests - 7 tables of quests including city, forest, mountain, sea, dungeon, roadside and tavern quests
- Magic - 14 tables to help you quickly build unique magical items and curses for your adventurers enjoyment and befuddlement.
- Miscellaneous - 19 tables covering a variety of topics from gemstones and jewelry to oddities, riddles and landmarks.
Each table can be mined for ideas and in many instances, can be used as random roll tables to quickly gives you details without needing to make a (perhaps time-intensive) decision. For even more rich scenarios, combine elements from several tables to build a rich, immersive experience for your players. Let the tables do the heavy lifting so you can concentrate on spinning a tale that will be remembered by your players long after the gaming session ends.
Whether the tables are used to spawn ideas you can flesh out or just quick descriptive bits to enhance the descriptions of game objects, conditions and moods, this massive volume is one you are sure to refer to again and again as you create and play your favorite fantasy role playing game.
The Tavern is supported by readers like you. The easiest way to support The Tavern is to shop via our affiliate links. DTRPG, Amazon, and Humble Bundle are affiliate programs that support The Tavern.
You can catch the daily Tavern Chat podcast on Anchor, YouTube, or wherever you listen to your podcast collection. - Tenkar
Post a Comment