Sorry for the lateness of this post, but today was a busy day of gardening, shopping, napping, live-streaming, and napping. I've had either a severe allergies attack or a cold come on over the past 24 hours, so there was lots of muting and nose-blowing on tonight's live-stream ;)
Anyhow, for the next 12 hours or so, The Walking of Wiilowby Hall is the Deal of the Day at DTRPG. Normally 7.50, on sale in PDF for 3.75
The Waking of Willowby Hall is a dense, highly interactive RPG adventure set in a ruined manor beset by a rampaging giant, roving bands of restless dead, and a very angry goose.
- Suitable for PCs of approximately 3rd level.
- Features a highly interactive environment that rewards clever play.
- Perfect for one-shots or for dropping into an existing campaign.
- Contains "One Page Dungeon" maps that allow the DM to run much of the adventure at a glance.
- Uses bullet points and control-panel layout for maximum ease of use.
- Statted for Knave, but easily usable with any old-school fantasy RPG.
- Writing, layout, and cartography by two-time ENnie Award winner Ben Milton, author of Maze Rats, Knave, and Jim Henson's Labyrinth: The Adventure Game.
- Lavishly illustrated by Sam Mameli.
The Tavern is supported by readers like you. The easiest way to support The Tavern is to shop via our affiliate links. DTRPG, Amazon, and Humble Bundle are affiliate programs that support The Tavern. You can catch the daily Tavern Chat cast on Anchor, YouTube, or wherever you listen to your podcast collection. - Tenkar