True confession. I had a nice handful of crowdfunding projects all tabbed up and ready to be shared and I decided to update my OSX this morning. Eight hours later with a fresh install, I finally had a working computer again. Of course, those open tabs are gone. I may miss something that I was intending to share as well as back. I'm working on re-finding those tabs :(
Which brings us to Shotglass Adventures - 10 adventures for D&D 5e and OSR RPGs. This wasn't even on my initial list - somehow I missed it. I'm very glad I found it!
A book of 10 fantasy adventures with DM and players' maps, new monsters and magic items, city and region settings and random tables.That's the elevator pitch, and what a pitch it is.
SHOTGLASS ADVENTURES is published under the OGL and compatible with 5e and other OSR fantasy role playing games. It’s 52 pages long (with unlocked stretch goals included). Inside you’ll find:
· 10 'adventure-on-a-page' one-shot adventures of all varieties - murder, dungeon crawls, heists, breakouts, sieges, love stories - complete with additional DM and player maps! These adventures are fully playtested, for PCs of 1st - 5th level and are designed for minimal preparation and flexible delivery. Each adventure can be run as a ‘fill-in’ for 1-2 gaming sessions (3-4 hours per session) or played as a mini-campaign. Over 50 hours of gaming content!
· 12 New monsters! 4 new magic items! Plus some monsters from Kobold's Tome of Beasts!
· Hints on the art of improvisation to bring your NPCs and adventures alive
· Random tables - for names, motivations, room dressing and special items to add additional nuance to your adventures
· Verona City - a city for adventurers to use as a base
· Verona Province - a region for players to explore, complete with every location used in SHOTGLASS ADVENTURESBut wait, there's more!
That a lot of value for 11 bucks US - PDF plus at cost POD.
Neither The Tavern nor myself receive compensation for Kickstarter coverage or Kickstarter posts. Some Kickstarters are brought to the attention of The Tavern by their creators. Such communication does not guarantee coverage here at The Tavern. I do not back every Kickstarter I highlight as my wallet's contents are not limitless but I do find all highlighted Kickstarters interesting for one or more reasons - Erik Tenkar
Post a Comment