Want some weird, gonzo post-apocalypse sci-fi fantasy in your DCC RPG game? Look no further than The Umerican Road Atlas (DCC), written by Reid San Flippo and Bob Brinkman. Heck, it works with your MCC rules too without much tweaking. Normally 7.99 in PDF, until tomorrow morning The Umerican Road Atlas is on sale for 3.20.
A Gonzo Post-Apocalyptic Campaign Sourcebook
Join us as we explore the glowing highways and byways of Umerica and those that ride upon them. Within these irradiated pages you will find:
- Over a baker’s dozen of new Interesting Places to Die for you to inflict upon your players.
- The amusing Roadside Attraction Generator, useful for creating truly terrifying tourist traps.
- The helpful Random Roadtrip Encounters table, just in case you’re not sure exactly what is over the next hill.
- Wild weather rules for brewing up an Umerican style storm to make your PC’s lives interesting.
- A treatise on the most infamous gangs of the wastelands.
- The Random Gang Generator, for all of your on-the-fly raider ambush needs.
- Three new character classes: Holy Roller, Hunter, and Road Hawg.
- A slew of new Mighty Deeds dedicated to modern weapons and vehicular mayhem.
- A whole section dedicated to new vehicle types and traits.
- And last but not least, Race for Death — a road rally adventure to die for.
This product is compatible with the Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game
The Tavern is supported by readers like you. The easiest way to support The Tavern is to shop via our affiliate links. DTRPG, Amazon, and Humble Bundle are the affiliate programs that support The Tavern.
Don't forget to subscribe to The Tavern's weekly Newsletter! We currently have 92 subscribers. When we hit 100 subscribers, I'll award a random subscriber a $10 DTRPG Gift Certificate. We'll do the same at 200 subscribers, but then it will be TWO Gift Cerificates given away. So on at 300 subs and beyond.
Note: This week's newsletter went out sunday night. If you are a subscriber, check your spam folder - Tenkar