"5e compatible Prog Rock inspired Dungeon-Punk resource book full of plot hooks, monsters, NPCs, and magic items (Zine Quest)"
It might not be OSR, but it sure feels OSR ;)
So, what's in the Wizard Burial Ground: A Dungeon-Punk RPG Book?
It's a resource book full of cool stuff to add some Dungeon-Punk spice to your tabletop games. What kind of cool stuff? Glad you asked! We have a whole bunch of weird crap to add some grimy and gritty nonsense to your world.
NPC's for your players to interact with:
Plot Hooks to awaken your players' sense of adventure:
- A Hedge Witch with a "thing" for Lycanthropes
- The butcher's son who is... not a werewolf. Why? Who told you that, what do you know?!
- Hillbilly Hobgoblins who've been cooking up some Crystal Magic-amphetamine
- A one-eyed gnomish Alchemist who's been brewing potions in his bathtub
- A mysterious drifter who just rolled into town
Monsters & Mooks (complete with art & stat blocks)
- What happens when a rival gang tries to muscle in on the Hobgoblins and unseat them from their place as kingpins of the local Crystal Mage trade?
- Is the bartender at the local tavern undead or just suuuuper goth?
- They say the dreams of a Beholder can shape reality. What happens when a Beholder gets sick and starts having fever dreams? What if the Beholder starts to dissociate?!
- If you think the Hedge Witch and the butcher's son don't have something going on, you must be high on Crystal Mage
- Kinda burying the lede with this one, but a cult of evil necromancers have defiled a local temple (the titular Wizard Burial Ground) and your party needs to cleanse the place.
Maps (with at least one dank ass dungeon)
- Necromancers and Liches and Undead, oh my!
- Can you make a zombie out of a mechanical construct? Well when a mommy Necromancer and a daddy Artificer love each other very much...
- A swarm of giant vampire bats that also teleport.
- Inside-Out Kobolds. Oh no, why? Why are they like that?!
- Is that a Bearsharktopus? Are you kidding me?
- You know what a "rat king" is? Okay. So that, but made of Dire Rats. A Dire Rat King. Is that freaky enough for ya?
- Just wait til you meet the Rag and Bone Man.
How dank? I mean, it's subterranean. It's super dank.
Magic Items (all homebrew, probably weird) For example:
I'm in for 10 bucks - Print plus PDF (including shipping in the US)
- Hot Peppers of Fire Breathing
- Psychotropic Potions
- Magic Wand that is also a Spork
- Boom-sticks (it's probably what you think it is)
- Cursed Weapons. All the cursed weapons.
Neither The Tavern nor myself receive compensation for Kickstarter coverage or Kickstarter posts. Some Kickstarters are brought to the attention of The Tavern by their creators. Such communication does not guarantee coverage here at The Tavern. I do not back every Kickstarter I highlight as my wallet's contents are not limitless but I do find all highlighted Kickstarters interesting for one or more reasons - Erik Tenkar