I used to be a "featured reviewer" but then I became a "publisher", so I no longer get notifications of nearly everything that is released on DTRPG. If I were still getting review copies, there is no way The Waking of Willowby Hall would have escaped my attention until now. Ben Milton has a top-notch rep as a creative, and this would have been on my "must review list".
Until tomorrow morning, The Waking of Willowby Hall is marked down from
7.50 in PDF to 3.75. I just snagged my copy as I wrote this post, but a review will be a few days away at the very least.
The Waking of Willowby Hall is a dense, highly interactive RPG adventure set in a ruined manor beset by a rampaging giant, roving bands of restless dead, and a very angry goose.
- Suitable for PCs of approximately 3rd level.
- Features a highly interactive environment that rewards clever play.
- Perfect for one-shots or for dropping into an existing campaign.
- Contains "One Page Dungeon" maps that allow the DM to run much of the adventure at a glance.
- Uses bullet points and control-panel layout for maximum ease of use.
- Statted for Knave, but easily usable with any old-school fantasy RPG.
- Writing, layout, and cartography by two-time ENnie Award winner Ben Milton, author of Maze Rats, Knave, and Jim Henson's Labyrinth: The Adventure Game.
- Lavishly illustrated by Sam Mameli.The Waking of Willowby Hall is a dense, highly interactive RPG adventure set in a ruined manor beset by a rampaging giant, roving bands of restless dead, and a very angry goose.