I'm enjoying Kickstarter's Zine Quest month. More zines!
This time we are looking at Hexagram #1, an Old-School RPG Zine for The Fantasy Trip. Sure, I'm still waiting on my The Fantasy Trip boxed set, but now it will have a zine companion ;)
Welcome to Hexagram, an old-school RPG zine for The Fantasy Trip that, we hope, won't be a one-and-done project. Starting out as a 16 page (8.5-inch by 5.5-inch) B&W publication, your support has made the zine a reality and, with luck, will push the page count higher and higher as we attract more backers.
(Later note: Up to 24 pages now, and still more than a week to grow.)
What's inside Hexagram? Great stuff, including:
3 bucks for the PDF. 6 bucks plus shipping for the print copy.
- "Snackromancer," by Guy McLimore. An encounter for use with The Fantasy Trip.
- "Overloading a Treasure Chest," by Philip Reed. What goes into packing an 8+ pound roleplaying game boxed set?
- "Rumors and Truths," by Steven Marsh.
- "Twenty Terrible Traps," by Steve Jackson. Don't throw away your d20. We have much evil love for it.
- A preview of our next BIG TFT campaign, with samples!
- Plus more articles to be determined!
As for add-ons, I'm grabbing these: