Here we go with awarding the gifts for Day Seven of OSR Christmas. Let's see who gets what today: Print books can only be delivered in the US with this gift pool, digital can all be delivered worldwide. Let's see what's in the mix today:
1) ALL Frog God Games Swords & Wizardry releases in digital format (that they can account for) in a bundle for 1 person - ViP
2) 1 PDF Copy of The Midderlands from MonkeyBlood - ButtMonkey
3) 1 Bundle of OSR Patches from Thad Moore - The Malum
4) 1 PDF Copy of Class Compendium (James Spahn / Barrel Rider Games) - Ronald Redmond
5) 1 PDF Copy of the World War II: Operation WhiteBox adventure "The Argentine Connection" (Stouthearted Games) - Frank Turfler
If your name is above, email me at tenkarsDOTtavern at that gmail thing. Put "OSR Christmas Gift" in the subject. If you are receiving a physical gift I'll need a physical shipping address I can forward on (or use myself). If the gift is digital, I will need the email you use with DriveThruRPG. Day Seven of OSR Christmas should go up tomorrow. It's a busy time of year and I am behind on emails again. Anything coming from me - that I need to ship - won't be shipping until at least January 2nd. Yes, OSR Christmas will be running WAY past the 25th :)
Note - If you live outside the US and get picked for a Print gift, I will substitute a $5 OneBookShelf Gift Certificate and the print prize will go back in the pool.
(edit - all comments at The Tavern have to be moderated - approved by an admin - meaning me. The Tavern has become the target of spambots and others and this is the best, if most tedious, way to handle such. I approve comments as fast as I can. I appreciate your patience - Erik)
The Minotaur for Old-School Essentials
*Requirements:* Minimum STR 9, Minimum CON 9
*Prime Requisite:* STR and CON
*Hit Dice:* 1d10
*Maximum Level:* 8
*Armor:* Leather, including shield...