Here's the post from the FantasyGrounds.com website:
Rolemaster Classic Ruleset Now For Sale!
Digital Adventures, LLC and Iron Crown Enterprises present the Rolemaster Ruleset for Fantasy Grounds II! Nearly two years in the making, this ruleset features some of the most innovative Fantasy Grounds programming to date, giving both Game Masters and Players all the tools they need to enjoy this classic RPG online. In addition to including the full text for the Character Law, Arms Law, Spell Law, and Creatures & Treasures remakes of the original game, the Rolemaster Class Ruleset for Fantasy Grounds II features fully automated combat and spell effects resolution! This automation allows for quick play online, or around your local gaming table.
The CEO of Iron Crown, Bruce Neidlinger has been a driving force in seeing this project come to fruition. "ICE is delighted with this electronic conversion of Rolemaster Classic to be played online using Fantasy Grounds II. This abmitious project brings the full Rolemaster experience to the Internet, with its automated combat allowing for speedy play with your friends all around the world! This is exactly the product we have been waiting for!"
The following is included in the Rolemaster Classic Ruleset:
• The complete text of the core Rolemaster Classic rules: Arms Law; Spell Law; Character Law; and Creatures and Treasures.
• Fully automated look-up for combat and spell rolls: resolve attacks and spell results in just a few clicks.
• Resolve critical strikes and spell effects, plus fumbles and spell failures with ease.
• Includes 30 individual weapon attack tables, seven spell attack tables, and dozens of criticals and fumbles.
• Includes more than 2,000 spell descriptions, across 162 spell lists, and three realms of power.
• Rules for 20 character professions, including 15 spell-casting professions, and over five dozen skills from which to choose.
• Descriptions and stats for hundreds of monsters, animals and fantasy races, including Dragons, Demons, Elementals and Giants.
• Hordes of treasure, both sparkling and magical, with guidelines for generating the treasures to go with your monsters.
• Supports optional rules to add depth and flavor to your RoleMaster campaign.
• Drag and drop weapons, skills and spells directly onto your character sheet from the core rule books.
• Automate the combat sequence, with a fully-featured combat tracker linked to graphical battle maps.
• Play this much-loved role-playing game with remote friends all over the world, old and new.
The Rolemaster Classic Ruleset for Fantasy Grounds II will be available available at Digital Adventures Online Store (http://www.digitaladventures.net/catalog/), the Fantasy Grounds Store https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/), and any One Book Shelf affiliate for the price of $20.00. ::end quote::
I'll be picking this up before the week is out, even if its just to play with the tables. Screw C&C... I want to get into a RoleMaster game now! heh
The Call of Cthulhu rulest rocked. If nothing else I'll run a oneshot with my MMORPG/ Old Face to Face group around Halloween.
High Tech Mysticism & High Caliber Adventure - Nightshift Veterans of the Supernatural Wars By Jason Vey - Elves & Fairy - We've been talking about Timothy Brannan & Jason Vey's Nightshift Veterans of the Supernatural Wars. Along with the Age of Conan 'hack' for using OD&D in...
4 hours ago