I like zines. I also like Old School Essentials. A Zine for Old School Essentials is right up my alley.
EE1: Things From Beyond (Essential Enemies #1) is just that, and until tomorrow morning it is marked down from its usual 10 bucks in PDF to 4 bucks. Print plus PDF is 17.
Essential Enemies 1: Things From Beyond is a third party monster manual for use with Old-School Essentials and other old school fantasy role-playing games.
This zine contains the following monsters:
- Astral Paladin: A mounted knight from a far-away world, summoned here to do a noble’s bidding.
- Building Blocks: Cubic workers brought here to mine a magically poisonous metal.
- The Crystal Kingdom: The domain of the crystal men spreads across the face of this world, consuming all before it.
- The Firehorse: The spirit of living fire, trapped in a blind body of flesh.
- The Iridescents: Floating spheres that poison the earth and lead to desperate cannibal behaviour.
- The Light Collector: It started a cult to get its greedy tentacles on new sources of light.
- The Mung Mung: Transdimensional merchants of oddities and other creatures.
- Tentacle Men: They might look like men, but they are mostly tentacles.
The Tavern is supported by readers like you. The easiest way to support The Tavern is to shop via our affiliate links.
DTRPG, Amazon, and Humble Bundle are affiliate programs that support The Tavern. You can catch the daily Tavern Chat cast on Anchor, YouTube, or wherever you listen to your podcast collection. - Tenkar