I’m currently sitting in the DFW airport, awaiting my flight back to NYC. Suffice to say, NTRPG was amazing. (edit - finishing up post now that I am home)
I’d name the names of all the awesome folks I spent time with at the con, but inevitably I’d leave someone (or someones) out.
That being said, there is still a handful I must especially call out:
- Doug Rhea and Bad Mike - Holy shit gentlemen! NTRPG is cranking it to 11 now. Midnight auction had me dying.
- Pexx - he was already my right hand with nearly all things Tavern related, but he's like my younger brother now. Well done.
- Zach - the gift that keeps on giving. I'm proud to call you my friend.
- The Frugal GM - Chris, Three Olives tastes like Fruit Loops mixed with toxic waste. Damn, but one small nip provided endless entertainment on Friday Night. Partytime, excellent!
- Vince and Glen - felt like old times. Thank you.
- Bill - the older brother I never had. Shit, he IS older, right?
- Ben Burns - congrats on the Three Castles award you crazy rat!
- The Humble folks - always happy to tempt new gamers with Swords & Wizardry Light
- The Beard - words fail me. Very Cool dude
- Chupacabracon Posse - you were fun to game with
- All of the players in my Tegal Manor Games - you made me a better DM. There is no higher compliment.
- All of the Frogs I haven't named - every year it's like a family reunion!
- Everyone else I missed ;P
So, who's starting the clock for next year?