Sunday, March 22, 2015
The Far & Away Podcast Episode #1 is Released!
I've got to hand it to +Vincent Florio . He turned the episode around in record time, as we had just recorded it earlier this afternoon. I must say, I had a blast recording this with Dirk ( +Far Away Land RPG ) and Vince.
Want some highlights?
- Dirk talks about some ideas about a NTRPG Con themed Far Away Land adventure
- We discuss ideas on converting OSR adventures and settings to the FAL ruleset
- Lean the background behind the FAL setting
- FAL Quickstart?
- Dirk discusses licensing plans
- Info on the upcoming seaborne supplement
- Lots more!
It's about 51 minutes from start to finish (well, Youtube video is a tad longer.)
It's not up yet on iTunes (not sure how long that takes) but you can listen to the episode here onYoutube: