Jonstown Jottings #82: Tiny Treasures - Much like the Miskatonic Repository for Call of Cthulhu, Seventh Edition, th Jonstown Compendium is a curated platform for user-made content, but for mater...
51 minutes ago
As stated earlier in an update the $160,00 Stretch Goal is..
Mystery Stretch Goal from Bill Webb free for everyone who gets a physical copy of the book- including the softcover Pathfinder & Swords & Wizardry updates. We will keep you postered on the reward as it gets closer ;)
Well, we can now reveal that it is...
A handsome 2-panel color poster folded for proper placement inside your books. All backers receiving a physical book in their pledge get the Poster free. Oh, yeah a free high-resolution PDF of the same is available for FREE to all backers of $5 or more.Ah, to be a "Jolly grip" has been a lifelong dream. WTF is a "Jolly grip" anyway?
A Gonzo Post-Apocalyptic Campaign Setting and Sourcebook based on the articles of Crawling Under a Broken Moon.
Within this irradiated tome you will find:
Yep, that's an affiliate link above. You keep the taps flowing at The Tavern when you use our affiliate links for your purchases.
- A dozen new or revised character class options, nine of which are unique to Umerica: Clerics of the Wasteland, The Cyborg, Feral Urchin, Fossiorian, Grays, Mutant, Petrol Head, Robot, Scavenger, Technologist, Wasteland Warrior, Wizard of the Wasteland.
- New piecemeal armor system that incorporates damage resistance, ablatives, and armor degradation
- An extensive, revised mutation system usable by all characters and creatures
- An expanded vehicular creation and combat system for all of your petrolhead needs
- A pantheon of Umerican Gods and Patrons, old and new
- A comprehensive section on the Citadel of Scrap, a good campaign starting point for exploring Umerica
- Dozens of random tables covering aspects of everyday wasteland life, finding salvage, and adventure creation plus much, much more!
- All fully compatible with the Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game from Goodman Games.
"we might actually have had to play with our original D&D books instead of derivative pdf files of minor edits to the original game. The horror!"
"hard for new players? Most of us learned to play it in middle school!Further edit: those that don't have access to the original books at an affordable price or would prefer to read a more modern presentation - in print or PDF - are effectively dismissed. That is my interpretation. YMMV,
In this issue you get new classes, a double helping of Meatshields, and a 15 page OSR play book, complete with the basic classes, rules, and Black Pudding flavor to enhance or replace your current play book. For use with dice of funny sides. Inspired by games such as Labyrinth Lord, The Black Hack, and Swords & Wizardry White Box.The playbook is awesome, with lots of little bits I'm considering stealing for my own SWCL games.