As I've mentioned on the podcast side of things, I'm looking to start a weekly video review show. Most of the feedback I've gotten is steering me towards recent OSR releases, but I want some additional feedback, thus this post.
Here's where I'm at in my mind right now:
- 15 to 20 minutes per episode
- 1 to 2 releases per episode - DCC Lankmar would be solo, but might cover 2 adventures per video
- once a week - release on Wednesdays perhaps
- occasional deep tracks reviews, perhaps digging a game out of storage
- probably Youtube, but I'm open to other options
- would love to have a second host drop-in, but I don't see Hangouts as an option anymore.
If you have thoughts/critiques I'm all ears :)
Alright, today was a rough one sciatica-wise. Time to watch football from bed and drug up...
OSR Review & Commentary On The Free AD&D first edition module N7: 'Mystery beneath the Church' By RC Pinnell For Your AD&D First Edition Campaign or Old School Games - " This is the second part of the Minotaur Marshes trilogy, which began with N6: Mass for the Missing Priest. The characters continue to uncover the secrets...
2 hours ago