An introductory-level adventure for 5e, Pathfinder 1e, and Swords & Wizardry by Bill Webb!
I ran a few sessions of MCMLXXV for some personal friends a few years back using Roll20, Discord, and the Swords & Wizardry Complete Rules. We had a blast. It's a great adventure.
A treasure map, a mysterious valley, and a group of untried adventurers -- what could possibly go wrong? This introductory-level adventure is written for a free-form, old school type of play, as the characters go "hex crawling" through the wilderness to discover the secret of a strange map that has fallen into their hands.
This classic adventure was originally published in 2010, and contains the original introduction about how to approach "old-school" type play with Dungeons & Dragons and similar RPGs. The edition is re-done and is printed in premium quality for three rules-systems: D&D 5e, Pathfinder 1e, and Swords & Wizardry.
- Frog God Games projects on Indiegogo are simple, focused, and short.
- Short in duration (2-3 weeks)
- Fast delivery of PDF once funding is completed
- Limited to a single title
- Have options priced between $5-$30
- Stretch goals and project bonuses (if any) affect the principle reward only (usually both the PDF and the softcover).
- Are the only guaranteed method to get the premium* print copy (NOTE: the softcover versions in this printing will not be sold on our website: see FAQ for explanation).
- Have a simple fulfillment process that does not use Backerkit
- *Premium means heavyweight glossy interior pages enhancing the art and color elements. The thick, glossy cardstock brings out the vibrant color of the cover illustration. These are the nicest softcover books we have ever sold and we only print a title this way once.