Let me open by saying that I own The Halls of Arden Vul Complete in Print and PDF, and yes, the print is damn expensive but worth every penny. While I am unsure I'll ever run The Halls of Arden Vul Complete as the whole campaign (which is likely impossible for me) I do plan on liberally stealing from it during my next campaign ;)
Until tomorrow morning around 11 AM Eastern, The Halls of Arden Vul Complete is on sale for $43.60 in PDF (down from its usual $109 in PDF, so 60% off). It is a monster of a mega-dungeon, extremely well-written, and a literal shit-ton to read and digest. ears of gaming await you ;)
Prepare to Beard the Halls of Arden Vul!
- Arden Vul is the most ambitious megadungeon ever created, with over 1,100 Pages of Incredible Adventure. This First Edition compatible fully-bookmarked PDF product features:
- 2,162 Encounter Descriptions
- 14 NPC Factions
- 10 Massive Levels
- 15 Extensive Sub-levels
- 7 Dangerous Exterior locations
- 149 New Monsters
- 332 New Magic Items
- 69 New Technological Items
- 44 New Spells
- 189 New Books through which PCs can gain a deep understanding of the dungeon
- A full NPC appendix with 10 competing parties at 3 levels of power
- Over 140 original pieces of art, including 28 full-page illustrations!
All of this is mapped via 33 Amazing Maps that you can download for free at The Maps of Arden Vul. As we have gotten requests for VTT player's maps we have created The VTT Maps of Arden Vul for free as well. If you know you want the physical copies, just head over to the Arden Vul Bundle and get everything Arden Vul in one fell swoop.
There has never been anything like Arden Vul, and there never will be again.
Welcome to the Halls of Arden Vul!
If you want everything but can't afford the full Arden Vul Bundle right now, those who order this PDF can receive 33% discounts on the print versions at a later date so you can piece-meal your purchase as finances allow. Just send me an e-mail (email@example.com) with your Complete PDF order number and I'll get the discount codes to you.
The Tavern is supported by readers like you. The easiest way to support The Tavern is to shop via our affiliate links. The Tavern DOES NOT do "Paid For" Articles and discloses personal connections to products and creators written about when applicable.