The Underdark Gazette (which should be on every gamer's weekend reading list) leads off this weekend with the release of Fight On! #9. I can't say enough about this magazine. Even if you, personally, find that 95% is stuff you might never use, the other 5% is worth more then the price of admission all by itself. Me, I run at about 50% of the articles being stuff that excites me and I'd want to find a way to use... which would make for one hell of a confusing game ;)
Bought, downloaded, DropBoxed and synced to my iPad for reading later tonight. Yes, the print version has been out for a few days, but I prefer PDFs myself ;
The Minotaur for Old-School Essentials
*Requirements:* Minimum STR 9, Minimum CON 9
*Prime Requisite:* STR and CON
*Hit Dice:* 1d10
*Maximum Level:* 8
*Armor:* Leather, including shield...