A complete roleplaying-game-in-a-zine that is more than meets the eye by Eric Bloat and Phil Stone.
Ah, Transformers. I was a bit too old for it when it released in 1984, just starting my senior year of High School, but that didn't stop me from watching it upon getting home from school. I never was interested in the toy line, but I did enjoy the caroons.
As an RPG? Shjit, I might just need Valor Knights: The Electrocube War. 5 bucks for the PDF, 15 for the Print plus PDF.
Valor Knights is a complete RPG in a zine format. VK uses a hybrid combination of The Black Hack by David Black and The Blackest of Deaths Game System by Eric Bloat. Its fast, loose and a ton of fun to play; A perfect game to emulate the over the top 80s cartoon tropes and adventures that we remember and love.
- Core Mechanic
- Hindrance & Benefit
- Advantage & Disadvantage
- Attributes (Strength, Intelligence, Wisdom, Dexterity, Constitution and Charisma)
- Determining Attributes, Luck
- Hit Points, Hit Dice, Healing and Death
- Evade & Armor Points, Damage Points
- Leveling Up
- Everything in Turn, Initiative, Time & Turns
- Movement & Distances (Close, Near, Far, Distant)
- Character Creation
- Character Classes (Leader, Warrior, Support, Mini-Bot)
- Weapons & Equipment
- Valor Knights vs Chaos Lords
Post a Comment