Hey! I was on the Roll For Initiative Podcast! (follow the link to download the episode)
If I have to say so myself, I think this was an excellent episode ;)
(details are as follows - ripped for the RFI website)
Join Vince this week as he is joined by two special guests from the gaming community to chat about the various topics that are seen on Facebook and talked about in the gaming community.
– Timothy Brannan, writer and blogger of the Otherside blog
– Erik Tenkar, Blogger of Tenkar’s Tavern.
– Is charging for seats in a local game (none conventions) fair or just greedy?
– charging to teach newbies how to play and be a DM?
– playing a simple AD during a podcast is enough, but asking and throwing in plugs more then once is that over doing it?
– Are Kickstarters hurting the hobby or helping?
– Amazon vs Local Store
Forums vs Social media platforms?
– Which is more helpful vs less informative
– Which encourages more interaction and thoughtful comments?
(and White Star - there must be White Star)